Who We Are
The Workforce Matters team, based in Austin, Texas, is led by CEO & Owner Dazzie McKelvy and Senior Consultants Michael McKelvy and Victoria Musa-Lyons. View individual bios for Workforce Matters team members.
Sheila Rosenberg, PhD, Education to Workforce Strategies Consultant
Workforce Matters is sought out for its leadership in identifying, understanding, and solving critical issues that impact efficacy and make a difference from K–16 to workforce. Workforce Matters is recognized as a valued, collaborative and innovative consulting firm known for its professionalism, integrity, agility, and expertise.
- We operate with integrity in everything we do.
- We are committed to continuous learning, innovation and excellence in our fields.
- We are accountable for the quality of our work.
- We embrace diversity and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- We believe in advocating for the public good.
“We learned about honesty and integrity – that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.” — Michelle Obama